Jumat, 23 September 2011

It's Over

By : Mira Agustina


One day , there’re were 3 friends , name Bagus,Rara and Didi. They’re were friend since they was child and now they’re were 17 years , they’re was still friend together . When ever and where ever , they’re were still  together.
          One day, unusual, Rara and Didi went to park nothing Bagus. Then Rara asked Didi ,” Didi where is Bagus?”,. “Im sorry Rara , I do not invite Bagus by accident”, Didi reply, “why ?” Rara asked . “ Because , I afraid Bagus angry to me “ Didi replay . “ Why Bagus angry ?, are you have mistake to him?” Rara asked. “ No, it’s not the problem, but…Didi replay . “But why ? Rara asked.
          But Didi just stay calm and didn’t answer the question from Rara . Didi and Rara said nothing. Suddenly Didi looked nervous and then he asked to Rara with nervous.
          “Rara , Im sorry before, may be Iam wrong if I selling the pass our friendship with Bagus . But it’s my feeling “, Didi said. “What’s your mean ?”, Rara asked .” Once we agree that I and Bagus can’t love you , because we were friendship. But , because we’re together for long time, I have feeling with you , I really love you “ Didi said . “ Actually , I also have the feeling , same with you , but I’m scare with Bagus , Rara reply. Finally , they’re were be a couple.
          But after that the moment , Bagus felt there something wrong with Rara and Didi , Rara and Didi always together and Bagus felt exluded
          “Why Didi and Rara come closer and they far from me ? Emm , I must search , why they be like this ?” said Bagus in his heart.
          When Bagus read the book in the Rara House . Suddenly Bagus saw Rara’s mobilephone on the table. When Rara went to bathroom , Bagus checked Raea’s mobilephone with fastly , and search infiormation about Rara and Didi .
          “ Oh my God, it turns out Didi and Rara ?? they’re bad , eith easily refuse our promise .”
          3 day’s later . When Bagus pass in a lake , sussenly Bagus saw Didi and Rara were sitting together in lake side . “Didi and Rara …?? Emm , I must ask the explain of them, said Bagus in his heart .
          When Rara went to buy something for Didi . Bagus come to Didi with fasttly . “hey Didi , you’re bad , you break our promise , sais Bagus with angry . “Im sorry , I can’t lie with my hear  , Didi reply. Finally Bagus angry and then push Didi until Didi fall down to the lake. “help me…help me..Bagus , I can’t swim , “ Didi begged Bagus . “ Sorry , I can’t help you” , Bagus reply. And then Bagus went away from Didi . And then Rara come back , she was surprised when she saw Didi fall down to the lake . “ Rara , help me” Didi begged to Rara. “ OK , come closer and extend your hand , I will pull your hand “, reply Rara . Finally Didi was safed.
From far looked Bagus saw Rara and Didi . “OK , Rara and Didi , I think our friendship enough to be end here., I don’t like because you’re refuse our promise”.
END

1 komentar:

  1. ehhhh, ini kan cerpen b.ing yang lo uat waktu kelas 10 kan mir???
    BAGUS BAGUS BAGUS ;D

    BalasHapus

SPLTV (sistem persamaan linear tiga variabel)

  Nama Guru           : Mira Agustina, S.Pd Kelas                     : X IPA 8/9 Hari/tanggal      : Senin/29 April 2024 ...